Keepoint works to build our clients’ business by using advanced technology and personalized consulting focused on results. As experts in the field of government RFPs, we understand every stage of how to respond to daily opportunities in the most advantageous way.
Because our experience allows us to understand the subtleties of an RFP, we can find, behind the “official” jargon, the sometimes hidden fit with our clients’ strengths. Our rigorous methodology is one of the keys to our success.. In fact, our approach allows clients to improve their chances of success by up to 25%. We help you apply it each day, 365 days a year.
Keepoint helps you manage a 4-step process. We can provide support during one or several phases with dedicated tools and services.
The route to your success is built in stages linked to each other. We’ve created specific tools that improve the performance and precision of your response at each stage:
Identifying opportunities properly may be difficult because information is not clear or expertise is lacking. Here are our two methods:
- BidMatcher: Automatically identify your potential future contracts in Canada via this advanced intelligent software that monitors RFPs.
- BidMatcher CRM: Let your CRM receive your opportunities directly (SugarCRM, with more to come).
- GovPages: Promote your products and services directly to your best prospects among the 800,000 government employees qualified in the database (advertising in GovPages.ca, contact or e-mail listings).
To qualify the opportunities, we collaborate on defining the fit between your business and the opportunity. This is a strategic stage in the process. If there’s no fit, we’ve helped save you time that would have been otherwise wasted. Having consulted with us, you can confidently make our mutually agreed to decision: (Bid / No Bid). Here’s how our experts can help:
- BidAdviser: A personalized follow-up program will be recommended after a one-hour interview which will define your profile, resources, and objectives.
An expert, dedicated to your business, will contact you once a week at a pre-appointed time to review identified opportunities and discuss the evolution of your market and objectives. The BidAdviser also collaborates on making the “Bid / No Bid” decisions, sets up a timeline for drafting the proposal, and follows up.
The proposal you write reflects your precise response to an RFP whose requirements may not always make sense! We have an in-depth understanding of RFP content and requirements. We can offer you a professional bid-writing service and a tool dedicated to creating, for your specific RFP, a proposal that’s precise, concise, and persuasive:
Professional writing services that meet your needs
- Set up of a proposal template tailored to the corporate identity of your business
- Writing or editing of a complete proposal
- Coaching of your internal team
- Conformity review of proposal against the selection criteria to maximize the opportunity for success
- Printing, signature review and on-time delivery of your proposal
RFP response software:
- BidWriter: For experienced clients, this knowledge management software and writer’s aide optimizes the productivity and uniformity of your proposal-writing.
This stage rewards our collaborative effort. We ensure that the preceding stages have been executed in a way that both rigorously meets the RFP’s criteria and maximizes your opportunities for success. In an optimal conclusion, you’ll get:
- The detailed results of the awarding of the contract by the public institution
- A post-mortem analysis of the results (success or failure)
- Continuous improvement plan for your future proposals
We are here for you
Today’s communications technology allows Keepoint to work with you on-site or off, in English or French, as your needs require. And Keepoint guarantees confidentiality, non-compete and non-disclosure to its clients in each project.
To arrange a meeting with one of our experts or get more information, call our Customer Service toll-free at 1.877.331.2437 (BIDS).